Sunday, April 1, 2012

Slight Wing Clip

Well Hello, It is TGIF, yes I am thankful for it being friday, but not what others may agree. I love fridays, like I love Fridays, like I love my mondays, wednesdays, OKAY DEFINITELY SUNDAY!!!! Also it is TGIF cuz it stands for Thank God Im Free!! OK that is not what i remember but I am Free nun the less, cuz of HIs love for me. So, This is friday. I look forward to my running days. Here is the scripture for the day, which comes from Rom 1:16, which says, "The Gospel is the only thing that can truly change a person's life." WOW I love this....It is so true, as much as we try to do anything, whether its food, a bad addiction like smoking, or even physically taking it out on a bag or a person (WHICH I NEVER RECOMMEND)..GOD and HIS gospel is the only thing that truly change your life...NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY, nothing else seems to be constant and unconditional. God send His only begotten son Jesus Christ to be brutally whipped beyond recognition and to die on the cross for sickness (which includes health problems, illness, disease, stress and even depression...GOD doesnt want to afflict any pain, sickness, or even death on us) and our sins (by His son dying for us...we have forgiveness from HIM for ALL sins and will live righteous and fall short of the glory of GOD), wow a huge deal..and HE did it because HE loves us unconditionally. Remember His disciples were even bad people. YOUR LIFE WILL CHANGE FOR THE BETTER IF YOU ACCEPT GOD AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR!! So, I am running a little late for running my practice today because kiddos forgot something here that they need to have a school, sooo, I will be going for a 30 minute walk to school to hand deliver...WOW, it is so cold! I have a thin sweatshirt on, no hat or gloves...WOW I will think twice before doing that again. Finally, Running time, I am going running in this cool spring 40 degree weather. I will be running a different way home today since I am at kids school. So, I will be running another 3.1 miles this morning. It was so awesome though, this run is so easy, it just kept going but I was so determined...and I have of course the WILL of GOD with me! I ran 3.1 miles in 35 minutes NON STOP...yes I said " NON STOP"...It was so awesome, I didnt stop and really wasnt really tired. Which means I wondering if I should increase alittle. HMMMMMM....it was great!!! Though I felt a slight cool feeling in my shin I kept running... I am home and relaxed a little but very shakey and cold LOL. I wasnt tired though, go figure. So about 1 hour later I am doing my 1st workout for the day. Okay I am doing my simple and short Hard Core Abs workout with Mr. Shaun T. THis workout is short but I be feeling every move...I must have been boring cuz my 3 yr old fell alseep watching me. LOL, cute nun the lesss!! Well, its been a while and I have rested, going to enjoy movie night with my babies..then workout before bed. I was tired cuz i fell alseep during the movie and wwhen I went to take my 3 yr old up to bed, I felt a huge pain in my left shin and ankle. It hurt, I began to limp....dang!!!!!! Now I feel like I am a bird with a broken wing, and the people that are taking care of me clipped my wing so there other wing can heal properly...I so wanna fly, but now I am down for the count... Well, I will not be doing workout tonight, going to go to bed and see how i am in the morning! Whether I can run in the morning, will all depends! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment