Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hard Work Pays Off, Time To Relax

Hello, Here is todays scripture which comes from Psalms 35:28 and it says, "And my tongue shall speak of thy righteousness and of thy praise all the day long." This reached me in so many ways...My tongue shall speaks of the righteous of GOD and His praise all day long. I know if I do that according to God's word, I shall have blessings all days of my life. I take this as a reminder that if I speak of thy righteous and praise God all day that I would be richly rewarded in a long life. I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me! So, the way I see it God is with me always and never leaves. Today I have did my 1st workout and gave it my 100%, it felt great and I love it!! It was a great workout but the booty workout was hard core, my calves and my glutz...ooo youch I am feeling it!!!! Then was able to do the Party express and it was great, love this dancing workout, it actually goes fast too! Today I went for a 2 mile walk with my youngest son and with a friend. It was chilly but felt great!! It is real strange that I got all my workouts done this morning and now I get to relax the rest of the day! Everyone have a wonderful day! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment