Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Give It Your All and Have Fun!

Hello, Here is my scripture for the day It comes from John 14:27 which says, 'Jesus is my peace." I love that, He gives us peace! Today is my first practice run of my 3.1 miles/5k. I am little nervous but I will do my best. well I am off..................... Im back, I did a decent job, I ran the 3.1 miles in 45 minutes. I was at first going to complain but I cant because it was my 1st run and I can use this time and do better each time til I find my average. I stopped 14 times, more at the beginning than the end. I wasnt 100% focused but I still ran and didnt give up and I believe that is all that matters. Now I am about to do a workout, a 35 minute one called Booty time, it really does strengthing to your booty/glut and your legs. I get sore barely when it starts, imagine I wasnt that sore this time, weird I love it, I went past that point of normal complaining and now just love to do it and improve on it to make it funner. It was great now time to do a 45 minute workout, I will be able to get most of it done before my son gets home from pre-k, then do the rest when he gets home. Now my son is home eating lunch and I am finishing my workout which I am sorry , it was called, "Shaun T's Dance Party", a lot of dancing in it. Now he is eating and I am finishing the last 10 minutes while he was eating. WOWY, now I get a break, I promised all my kids a long walk to nature hike, park and beach then to surprise picnic on the way home. I so enjoyed but are tired from the long long long 5 mile walk with the kids but they all enjoyed and they are happy but cant wait to eat. So, lunchables, fruit and salads we get for picnic, then the best part of the night which is in the best ending to this adventure walk is the sunset, it was so beautiful! I was suppose to do tow more workouts when I got home but I was extremely tired from the walk. I am getting kids to bed and then I am going to sleep. Night. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment