Monday, March 26, 2012

Glimpse Of Light Through Darkness

Good morning to all! Here is this morning scripture, which comes from Matthew 21:22 (KJV) "And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive." Well indeed I ask this morning to go running and let no rain stop me! Well this is March 26, 2012 and it 35 degrees, rainy, windy, and cloudy in MN, when just couple days ago it was near 80. That was great!! On normal rainy and cold I would give up and decide to take a nap. A bunch of buddies said that rain was good for me when it was warm but is it good for you when it is rainy and cold. One way to find out.. Well i am wet and little cold. It went better than I thought.Yes it was raining but not hard..I had wore hat and gloves and it helped alot. I kept my pace, when I began to get tired I just slowed down instead of stopping! I love that I know that now :) ! I am to admit a little frustrated with my Mp3 player, tried removing a slow talking playlist and it was still on so I had to stop to by pass it to get to my Victorious Running playlist LOL--It was great, these songs keep me going and I tell if you dont have a good playlist for running, get one, I know everyone has their own favorite, I have learned from experience that songs with positive messages is best, it sures helps me!! I was doing so well til I saw a train coming, thinking "oh no-Father let it be sort and be done bythe time I get up to the tracks!" Well, no-I had to run while standing for 2-5 minutes for this train...oh well no use complaining, I looked at the bright side, I didnt stop, I just continued to run in place. As I began to run closer to the half way mark I see the sun in the background..ok its in wisconsin but it was still background! I knew God was with me every step of the way. When there is some darkness Light will not be to far behind, it shines bright and no matter if its a small sun or big--its makes a huge difference on my day, even your day! ;0) ..It was sweet--A small acheivement is fullfilled~~this running is getting easier--HAHAHa I cant believe I just said that!! When I was in 8th grade I ran the mile in pain on hip and problems breathing--time was over 16 minutes, then in 11th grade I ran the mile in 7.16 and was better though still breathing problems and side pain. Now WOWY~~~3.1 miles no pain and almost no stopping in30-35 minutes_I AM VICTORIOUS and feel AWESOME that I have come this far! If I can, you can too!!! So, immediately after getting back running I go into doing my Shaun T's ~Shaun T's Dance Party workout~man, it is so mucchhh fun! I loooovvveee iiittt!! LOL! Soon after my 3 yr old ate luch and went to bed, and then did a shorter 2nd workout, Shaun T's Mark, Move, and Groove--very simple but still makes you move your body to burn. ANd now all my running and workouts are done..its so nice to relax.It is nice to enjoy peace and quiet time with GOD and His word. Well it has been a great day! God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment