Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Working Hard Pays Off!

Hello to ALL! Today started out great, I woke up with a peaceful night sleep and feeling happy as I wanted to be. Today scripture comes from Joshua 1:8 which says …"..shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success." I am doing alot more checking myslef, I have astray from God and His word, I dont meditate morning and night, I do here anfd ther but it isnt enough and only reason I mention this is because if it wasnt for God and HIS word, I wouldnt be at the point Im in explaining where I am because God is awesome. He made me be here, He is next to me with this whole journy to get to the finish at the 5k. When it came to doing my workout, it went so well that I felt like I was literally in a dance club dancing! It was awesome! I did my workouts late morning, again I went determined to do them my 150% again, i did just that! I felt so great after! Oh yea and now I actually feel my abs , you know in my abs, where when I had more flab on my belly i couldnt feel them and I didnt see them there ever. Its nice to see and feel a difference these Shaun T workout DVDs are doing for me! Outstanding! I was suppose to start running again on treadmill but i have taken my medication from the 7 weeks of feeling yucky that this meds make me very tired and its been along day. So, i have to run in or out early in day, it will make more sense, I am less tired. Well, everyone have a great day! God Bless and Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment