Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Be Still

Hello everyone! Scripture of the day comes from Exodus 14:14 which says, "The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still." Well today I must agree, if i cant fight anymore for myself, the Lord will fight for me like HE has been. I will be still today. No workout today. The Lord will remind me that I have been healed over 2000 years agaio because "By His stripes we/are healed!" So Yes another short blog but I know once this, whatever it is tha I have--some symptoms, well those whatever symptoms will go away and I will be able to forsure always give my 100% plus 100% more. I do know I have drive and determination because of the Lord, this cold-a-what-u-call-it has been around for nearly 7 weeks and I am so blessed that i havent became a coach potato because of it or even totally gave up my workouts all together and made all sorts of excuses. I will forward with the help of the Lord! God Bless and Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment