Thursday, March 29, 2012

Being Truthful in Delight

Hello, Here is todays scripture which comes from- Proverbs 12:22 which says, "Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight." I feel like this scripture is ver important in any role/part you play. When it comes to me at this moment...I should lie about how I eat, workout, speak of me and my body. Which I am glad I dont do. I can be honest I eat fairly well, thou sometimes slip here and there, never to much tho. I dont lie about working out, I just end up doubling up so tripling sometimes. Which isnt the best either. I have to always remind myself to speak positive words, blessing my body. Today I did a fun workout--Disco groove is real fun, and weirdly seems like who was in that era must had a blast with these moves. Then working my Abs this morning, I wish this would last longer--this workout is only 10 minutes long. I love working my abs, i watching them form again and love seeing them! Well today was a short day for me. After workouts I had the rest of the day to spend with the kids. Whether homework, movies, laughing or such..its great to get that opportunity. You should definitely have family time. You show by example. ITs been a great day, Good Night to all!! God BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment