Saturday, March 24, 2012

Never Ending Flight

Hello and greetings to everyone! Here is today scripture which comes from Revelation 12:11 (KJV, which says, "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. I take this as overcoming satan, winning the VICTORY whatever you do through Christ Jesus. In my case is thinking positive, working out, maybe runnin and walking, even eating well. I did overcome!!!Praise God! Today is sure a different kind of morning...AFter going to bed after 1am, I am now getting up @ 715am, wow incredible. I was determined, determined to seet the sunrise come up at the beach. So, I wake the kids up and we walk to the beach. It was cool but honestly felt great. I saw so many birds swimming, and they were still in formation as a flock. So, I get to the beach and I guess the fog is to much because there wasnt much of a sunrise, it was a bummer but I got to hear the birds chirping, the waves splashing, and the wind blowing through the trees. So, we come back and I do a workout that I missed yesterday, House Your Body--it was a workout but wasnt much because I got interrupted so much, not even a drop of sweat came. So, I went down to do another workout, this one is my favorite one, Shaun T's Rock It Out-I always get 200% into this one, I work my butt off, and today my son said I was dripping sweat so bad it was going to fill a bucket. I loved it that much, then when push ups came, wowy--they are so awesome though today I had to stop right before the count ended, I guess my arms couldnt take it or somthing. Then in my case I was supernaturally HIGH, so I ended up doing another 45 minute workout afterwards. This was fun and dancing was base of it but dancing makes everything fun!! Today has been a great day, though IDK why I dont have much to say!! Just know Hard work will pay off. Today I felt so free, I was soaring the sky again, this time God is my wings---never ending flight. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment