Tuesday, March 20, 2012

With A Smile

Hello and greetings to everyone! This blog will cover both saturday March 17 and Sunday 18th. I am sorry, today I dont have a scripture...Im in soreness and pain, can barely move from over doing it, I had to much fun and I didnt expect my body change it direction from energetic to sore and hurting. I will be taking it easy and resting today...no much else to say, I am very limited. You must never over do it, try to watch for signs that your body maybe tired or getting sore. It is very important you take care of your bod the right way so you can prevent injury. God Bless! Well its now sunday, day of resting. I will be going to church and taking it easy, while I praise and worship my Father God for all His glory and also pray for this soreness to go away and be at peace. Well, church went well didnt get to go pray at alter today though I got to be in the nursery teaching the little ones about God and His son Jesus. It made it more tiring for me...I needed to go dance to music and being in nursery I didnt get that. Now I am home and feeding the kids and I am resting some more... Oh I feel like working out, lets see what happens.... Well I did House Your Body on Shaun T's workout and it went smoother than I thought it would, praise God!! What ever I prayed in my head to my Father must have been enough because the soreness and pain is going away. Now I got a smile on my face. That is a great way of ending the day with a smile! God Bless Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment