Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Who Are You Doing This For?

Greetings to all! Here is my scripture for the day, which comes from Joshua 1:7 which says, “Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go." Yes, I believe in everyway of life as long as it is according to the Word, I will be successful! Today is short and simple. I had did two workouts todays, I did great with them, did my very best and didnt give up. It was hard not to just sit here and think of the race and think how good I will be. I know this race will be successful for me because I am putting God and His word first, I am making this run about God and His Word. Even these blogs are about him, these daily scriptures come in remembrance of what He has done for me! I love finding scriptures that best fit my day and maybe perhaps fits someone elses day. I will do my best to help others whether I know it or not. I have always wantedto help. So, by me being courageous through this training, up til the race, and even after I will steady ready for all of this to be about GOD!!! Take care and think abotu wht I said. What is the reason you are doing what you are doing??? It is for self? Or is it for GOD? God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment