Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Perseverance Pays Off

Hello, Today is sure starting out better everyone!! I woke up great and it feels wonderful out already at 6am. Here is todays scripture of the day, which comes from Romans 5:3-5 which says, "Not only so, but we[a] also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4 perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us. Yes, I receive that!!! I have perseverance in all I do, so what if I have long or short suffering, its so worth what I get out of it! So, training for this 5k, whether Im running, walking, working out, or playing with my kids, I do get tired, hot, cold, weak, strong, angry, sad and or happy, but I still persevere at what I do! I will persevere at this training and I will persevere at this 5k knowing I did my very best! So, today I did my Hip Hop workout today and you know what I only loves doing it, its fun and I get to feel like I am in a club, whether I am actually not isnt the point I love this workout, that is the point. Whose to say they love there workout or love working out period! Not alot! So, if you find something you love to do when it comes to your fitness, like I did, stay with it until you 100% know its time to change. My last workout DVDs I loved and enjoyed but I figured out when it was time to change and now I am so happy with the results, you can too!! Well Better go I am really tired and the kids are full of energy and it is soooo late + a school night! God Bless and Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment