Monday, March 12, 2012

Of One Mind

Well Greetings to you all, I will start wil today scripture which comes from Romans 14:3, which says, "Let no him who eats despise him who does not eat, and let not him who does not eat judge him who eats; for GOD has received him." Well I take this as whether you eat or not who are we to judge, GOD is only our judge and HE has received all of us. Then I find another scripture that also pertains to today, Romans 14:5 says, "One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. let each be fully convinced in his own mind." WOW, that is is totally about self-esteem but I am saying self-esteem by obvious scripture I just read really and truly comes from GOD because we are of one mind, we do as GOD does. Today is sabbath day/resting day. It was truly a nice day, the kids and I just had a great time, laughing, playing, watching movies and maybe a little wrestling with my 9 yr old, and of course I won, it was fun but he gets so hard sometimes. So I cherish this day! I cant wait til another resting day.... PS: I have been thinking of this, I started writing this blog for my own benifit at first but as I get more into I realize I am writing to help others out there, I just dont see if I am though, I feel like my words are getting dusty and it isnt doing any good. IDK am I wrong? I do know that whether I am the only person who reads these blogs or the president of the US reads this blogs I will still be at a point that i am, training for my first 5k in June and sharing my experience along the way. GOD BLESS AND KEEP SMILING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment