Monday, March 12, 2012

You Are Fairer Than The Sons Of Men

GREEEEETTINNGS! oops sorry i woke up in kind of fast motion! I woke up late, between daylight savings time and my children having been off school since friday, truly a long 5 day week, uggh! Anyways, I slept in from getting my 3 yr old off to school but he managed to still get on the bus after the 2nd attempt. Wow, Its time to wind down and be one with my Father GOD! Meditate HIS word time, which brings me to the scripture of the day, which comes from Psalm 45:2, which says, "You are fairer than the sons of men; grace is poured upon Your lips; therefore GOD has blessed You forever!" Wow, incredible!! We are more fair than the men of our past generations; God's pours HIS blessing on our lips which means to me that the gifts of our words can bless us forever! The power is in our lips, our mouth, our words!! So, I say I will do outstanding in GOD's eyes when I run my first 5k because HE will be next to me and HE blessed lips to say I can do it!! It was a rainy and cloudy day so I was able to go running today. I was still able to do my first workout, Now I am just slowly waking up since I was rushed out of bed barely having time to breath. Well just finished my workout with Party Express, I just love jammin' with Shaun T and his crew! The dancing just comes easy and I actually love having fun working out, even though I push myself I adore it, YES I said I adore working out! HAHA LOL YAY!! About to clean house and since everyone just getting up and Alex with be home from pre-k in 15 minutes I will jammin with music in the house while making wheat blueberry pancakes and sausage with some juice. Then off for a walk with the kiddos to the library to return movies, then go to grocery store to buy more fruits and veggies especialy fruits for my smoothies!! It is yet still rainy to run for NOW, but the time will come... THe weather seem to be playing games, off and on it would go so I had to just take two of my kids with me, wasnt going to take a chance of all of us getting real wet. It was a fast pace walk but great breeze, feeling like may indeed. Never felt so ready to workout, dealing with computer and transfering and downloading and such gets me tired and man I gotta go ....Rock it Out time! Well I felt great doing my rock it out workout but I will say there were so many distraction and I of course had to stopped multitude of times, and managed to be done, it was the longest 45 minute workout I ever did, norm with 45 minutes it goes so quick, this didnt! Finally done for the night and eager to lay in my bed...ZZZZZZZZ! God Bless and Keep smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment