Friday, March 23, 2012

Learning To Listen and Keep An Open Ear

Hello everyone, Today is so gloomy and honestly I am taking a day to rest. I have been doing so well physically with my workouts and training for my 5k that my body has been getting tired easier. Here is the scripture for today, it comes from Nahum 1:7, which says, "The Lord is good, giving protection in times of trouble. He knows who trusts in him." I have learned to listen to my Father God when I in need of everything, especially rest because He knows when I over do it and my body needs a rest. He protects you and your body from harm with His blood, that one drop from calavary save us from so much. So when it is time to listen I have a open hear and a closed mouth. It is definitely hard for me to resist the time to rest but when I can barely stay awake during the day and then fall asleep while waiting for my 3 yr old to go to sleep, I believe i need a nap. recently I just started my new food journal and yesterday I did real good and was lil under 1200 calories, and today well hit 1800 calories, cuz of more carbs and fat..bad mix, it sure didnt help but make me tired more. Well I will do better tomorrow! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment