Monday, March 26, 2012

Your #1 FAN!!

Good Morning to ALL!! What a terrific morning! The warm bright sun is sure a great sight when stepping outside to go to church it was much colder! Since today is resting day for me and of course I go to church on sunday I thought I would start out different. This time I will bring up the scriptures that was dealing with the title of our service today. Todays church service was about "How Church Should Be Like Sports Fanatics!" The scripture that comes 1st is James 2:14-17, Now I am not going to tell you about the all the scriptures, but I will tell you about the one that caught my attention. James 2:16 says, "...and one of you says to them "Depart in peace, be warmed and filled " but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit?" Wow, well I am taking that as that God is telling me that I must depart from here, or anywhere I am in peace, be filled with warmth and be filled with Him-GOD, and that I am missing something for my body. Then it asked that question: "What does it profit? Well, I can say in this world everyone can go on with their lifes (physically since I am training for a 5k in june), whether its school play, sports, home or gym, or for basic home body movements-we take advantage of it and dont even think of the reasoning. Normally we just dont say to ourselves why am I doing this before we do it, we just do it. Well, that is my concern, God is the reason for me being here, my exsistence, my physically body-my temple He created, my flesh. So, with me I must find that missing thing my body needs and add it to it, like if you you ride a bike but without tires or if you play football without the football..those needs to be full completed to work. Well, God HIS ALL complete word is missing. I have spent so much telling you and even sharing with you scriptures. That is wonderul and I will continue, but for me I need more. Reading the most important, most popular book in the world-The Holy Bible helps me in so many ways-It will help me grow spiritually which will help the rest of me and my body. I have vowed to read the WORD more daily than I have before. I must remind myself I must meditate in morning and Night and inbetween in life-though agreeable with God and His word-everyone it must line up with the word!! Plus, when I eat any meal, or even drink a drink I pray and give thanks. His word said also "FOR I WAS HUNGRY, AND YOU GAVE ME SOMETHING TO EAT, WHEN I WAS THIRSTY, YOU GAVE ME SOMETHING TO DRINK"...!! Everyone who knows about Jesus and His 40 days in the wilderness knows from reading and just understanding that Jesus had the WILL of His Father GOD. The devil tried to bribe Him with bread because He looked hungry" Wow but everyone Jesus didnt give in, the physical bread of man wasnt what His body needed. It was His Father God's WORD and everything with it. His Father kept Him strong during that 40 day wilderness. So, I catch myself reminding if Jesus could last in the wilderness for 40 days with His spiritual food than I can do my best with Father God next to me and I dont need to give in when it may cut me sort of the glory of God! I have learned you should do these 5 things: 1) Pray-for others and self (shouldnt say AMen til you included another person in your prayer) 2) Given-invest in people-(Matthew 6:20-21 says) "but lay up yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where theives do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." So, basically I am thinking that Jesus doesnt allow man made materials in heaven because we are blessed with treasures in heaven that match our desires of our heart. WoW, I hit that one- The end of vs. 21 says, For where your treasure is, There your heart will be also." God has all of our hearts desires of our heart and everything our heart desires/treasures in heaven. Our Blessings are awaiting us when we make GOD our 1# priority, it will be so awesome, GOD and Jesus is our #1 fans, We should be THEIRS too! So, what I am saying is that whatever we accomplish, wedo our best-no matter Our Father God and His only Begotten son Jesus Christ is along our side-always with us and never leaves-wow, another one--THEY WILL NEVER LEAVE OUR SIDE NO MATTER WHAT!! They are really are #1 fans! From now on-GOD is included in every decision I make-you will be surprised all the awesome blessing coming your way once YOU make HIM your main priority! 4)Help others become ALL God wants them to be_THERE BEST! Faith race-->GOD IS OUR #1 FAN!! 5)Get rid of personal garbage tht is pollutes us and doesnt agree with the word! When making decisions "Seek The Kingdom of GOD 1st" if it lines up with the wor of GOD then you got your answer, because GOD does have all the answers. :0) Well just keep in mind what I just said and just think about it! God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment