Friday, March 9, 2012

what is more important the physically food or spiritual food?

Well hello and greetings, I am sure they both mean the same thing. This is a two day blog! First here is the the scripture that fits yesterday and today Hebrews 13:8 New International Version (NIV), which says, " Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." That makes alot of sense to me. He was the same yesterday, today and forever! He never changes. So while I get involved in my life and the world around it, HE never changes, even when it seems no time for HIM, HE never changes. So, I believe that it will be the same for me, it may not come easy but what does, Jesus got whipped beyond recognition and died on the cross for our sins. Do you think that came easy for HIM? No, it didnt it was hard for HIM to do, but He listen to HIS Father, and dedicated HIS death and life for us. So, I here to remind you that God gave us this body or in HIS words, our temple. We must take care of it, for He could take it away, no HE doesnt purposely do anything for us to get hurt or lose part of our body/temple. He is a healer and He died for us to live. we were not meant to be over weight, eat greasy fast food, or be coach potatoes and eat all types of non healthy sugars and stuff. So, I am reminding you all why am sharing my story on this blog. I have went through so much with my weight but i refuse anymore to let me waste my body/temple either letting it rot til I die. I will move forward to what I am meant to be physically and of course mentally. I dedicate my life to God as He dedicates HIS life to me, to us! Now that was yesterday, this is today~ I got up bright as day with a great night sleep behind me, I sat up in bed for an hou to wake up and do a few stretches, you see i was about to go running outside for the first time in this early spring. Iwas so bumped!! My nine year old son was going with me, how fun to have my child with me, it couldnt get any better than that! Or could it? So, I started running and it felt so great to be in the cool breeze of this early spring. Almost immediatly my son had to stop every two blocks, his body was use to it, I ended up running ahead of him just to bump him up too, even give him the talk about pushing it. But he was right, his little lungs, body wasnt use to what I had went threw for 3 years of running. Yes, he was a great runner, but i am think as of now anyways a short distance runner is more better for him. i am so proud of him of trying, not many others can say that. So, I walk about the same amount of time I ran, which i was aggrevated but got more understanding more I wakled with him and talked with him. As the day went, I was relaxing then i decided it was time for my workout, i love doing workouts by Shaun T, and besides of relaxing prefernces yesterday I did yesterdays workout today. It was fine, worked out great, I loved every minute of it! Not even 20 minutes afte i finished my awesome workout i went for an hour walk with my kids, I honestly dont understand though how on the way there we were laughing ans such and on way home tense, hmmm, but made me wanted workout more, well after kiddos went to bed i just did that. i need to burn some feelings of me and plus I just honestly needed to dance, and this workout makes me feel like I am in a audition, and i do a great job! well here is a closing thought, what is more important your body/temple that GOD gave you or because you have the money you can buy whatever you put in your body or because its your body you can just sit and eat, or even do nothing/ Plus, like I who have little ones, trying to do my best to show by example, what are you showing? Take Care, God Bless, and Kepp Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment