Tuesday, March 6, 2012

FlyingThrough The Wind To Destination

Hey to all! Today is a busy day for me! I have a doctors appointment this morning. I pray I can get something to help this what-ya-call-it... I got back and it was off to delivering some furniture to myu mom's house, so yes lifting we had to do today! It was heavy enough to get a sweat off my face. Indeed a beautiful day it was, It is MN in March and reached 63 degrees today! Who couldnt enjoy this weather?! Then Driving back more to home and as soon as i got hope i had ate and began to help kids with homework the best i could. I was enjoying my praise and worship music while dancing! So, yes oh happy day to dancing burns calories. Finally, i did my workout, I gave 150% to it, unreal ha! I was so hot nd sweating so much from pushing myself through the pain! Sorry I decided to go to bed with a scripture tonight, which comes on from, Matthew 18:19 which says," Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven." I am sorry, I so believe it speaks for itself! Wher are two or more gathered in your my Lord's name that they will be in agreement and it will happen because they believe! God Bless and Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment