Thursday, March 15, 2012

They Are New Every Morning

Hello, Today isnt an ordinary day, I gotta see the sunrise but I wasnt able to get a scripture for the day. So, who ever is reading my blogs day by day, I apologize. Honestly, something is in my heart today that shouldnt be, that doesnt belong. I had so mych todo this morning with errands, that I got one sort Abs workout in and that is it for the day! I can tell you after eating good all day and suddendly eating a homemade chicken pot pie, I felt so different quick. I went to take a picture of myself with a new shirt on that I love, a yellow shirt- i was told it was a great color on me. So, I took the picture and after seeing the picture I felt horrible. My life flashed before my eyes and I went back to when I was 245lbs. IT was a scarey thought, and made me mortified! I know we each have our bad days and maybe this is one of them but I tell you I refuse to feel like this tomorrow because Tomorrow is a new day. Wellm i guess I have a scripture now for ya, It comes from Lamentations 3:23 which says, "They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. Well, I am going to go to bed now! Everyone have a great and peaceful night sleep! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment