Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Grow In Respect Of Our Bodies

Hello, Good morning to all! Here is my scripture for the day, it comes from Ephesians 4:15-16 which says, "Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of him who is the head, that is, Christ. From him the whole body, joined and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love, as each part does its work. This is the morning I would normally run my 3.1 practice run but it was raining and I felt at peace staying home today because I have been over doing it lately that I had believed that today and relaxtion would be benifical for me. I dont regret staying home, though I thought maybe the rain might have felt good, it only rained a little off and on.I will try next time it rains, and just press on forward. I was able to do my Rock it out workout today with so much of me there might have been two of me, lol. I began to sweat not even 15 minutes into the workout, i gave it my all, maybe more, I felt so good after. A huge smile came on my face. Today I have remember that if it wasnt for God, I wont have existed, my body that I use for multi purposes would be ashes, maybe not even that if it wasnt for God, so I am going to start taking care of myself and what I eat better. I defintely have started, but constantly reminding myself to eat good is challenging. I witness to woman at my grocery store-they both had veggies and fruit in theirs hands and as I walk over to get my youngest a donut, yes him, not me...anyways these ladys get a couple bags of donuts. I was thinking I feel like them now or in the past. I would make excuses up to get sugar, "Oh as long as I eat my fruit and veggies no harm", Well there is, what is really the purpose of eating healthy and throwing it away for junk. I got disgusted after that experience. I have been logging my food in a journal and to say Iam impressed today, I stayed under 1200 calories today, I saw all that I ate, whether protein, fat, etc. It was nice and it helps to really think why I am losing weight. It has been a nice day and I am grateful for every moment. Night and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment