Thursday, March 29, 2012

Don't Waste Your Potential

Hello and greetings! Today is such a great day!! I gotta see the sunrise come up, real gorgeous! Here is the scripture for the day, which comes from Proverbs 23:8, which says, "You will vomit up the little you have eaten and will have wasted your compliments." Well that is so strong I think for today. I will vomit up the little you have eaten...then it says, will have wasten your compliments. Ok I take that as 2 ways..1)What ever I am fed by the word of God, it will be wasted because I dont put complete trust, faith and love from my heart in GOD therefore what GOD has told me is gone. 2) If I eat healthy and I am doing a great job then decide to over eat, eat junk food-break the good record of eating healthy--it will be wasted and you will have to start over! I am honestly going through this...I am eating healthy and doing great but i have slips of junk food and then I feel guilty about it and have to start over again. I mean GOD is a forgiving GOD so if you really mean it and repent truly from your heart then HE will forgive you and then you are to start fresh. GOD loves you and He says you are Worth it. He cant make you change, you ave to want it yourself..So once you start fresh--make GOD the reason for it, do it for HIM, give HIM glory for your triumphs, and praise HIm even through the times times because God isnt a GOD who wants you to hurt. So this is your chance to start fresh and GOd will be with you every step of the way--not just through weight loss--Through EVERYTHING!!! Well I wasnt able to do my workouts til late because my wednesdays are very busy days, but I finally got to them and I loved it. I got both done before 11pm. I went to bed tired but slept great!! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment