Monday, March 5, 2012

Come Away From The Desolate Place

Hello, This is from tuesday feb 28th to sunday march 4th, 2012. I am starting with a scripture like I always do. mark 6;31, " Come away by yourselves to a desolate place and rest awhile." For many were coming and going, and they had no leisure even to eat. I see this as you are doing so much but dont even have time to soak in the WORd of God. God has all the answers for me. Since I have been not feeling well this week I have been up and down with working out and walking alot so I dont become lazy again. I must push myself so when its time to do my 100%+ I will be ready. This blog is very short but I will say this, "I am very determined, I have the drive to keep moving forward to my acheivement; However, if it gets to much for me I know when to rest." God bless and Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment