Friday, February 24, 2012

Resting Your Wings Is So Sweet

Well hello, I am so sore from tuesday and wednesday that I am unhappy but needing to take a break today from workout, I must rest my muscles so they will be ready for tomorrow and will be doing a DBL workout tomorrow. I will do my best, both workouts are easy and go fast so I will be enjoying my DBL. Today is resting day so the scripture for today comes from Proverbs 3:24 which says, "If you lie down, you will not be afraid; when you lie down, your sleep will be sweet." I will not be afraid to lie down and rest for it will happy, refreshing and sweet so I will be full of energy! God is awesome and I will listen to HIS WORD. Sorry today is so short and sweet, Resting comes with being removed from things that normally keep you busy from resting. So til next time! God Bless, Keep Smiling and Rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment