Thursday, February 16, 2012

Rest Your Wings

What a great day! Happy Sabbath day to ALL! It is the day of rest! Here is the days scripture which comes from Genesis 2:2 and says, "By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work." Yes exactly HE/God worked 6 days a week, then took a day of rest! I will do that too! It is a great morning, as usually its hectic, getting ready for church, but finally getting to church is the best. Time to Praise and Worship! I give thanks to God for all HE does for me and my family! HE even gets me through the hard times, so I still praise HIM. Today, the kids and I will have a quiet but fun together, playing games and baking things together! Maybe making each other laugh and smile! I have learned that you are so consumed with life that 1. you forget who gave you this life, that you forget to give thanks and give that day a rest to even yourself as HE did! 2. With rest, enjoy your family, a perfect day is sunday, movies, baking, arts n crafts, games, and even outdoor activities--as long as God is included in all the enjoyment. Which HE is for my family! I look forward to sunday afternoons, we read, playing Wii, computer, or board games, we bake together, go outside, or just dance while any above listening to our favorite gospel and christian music! So today is rest your wings day, for there is more to see and enjoy when you rest your wings! God bless and keep smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment