Sunday, February 19, 2012

No Matter Storm I Will Still Fly High

Hello to ALL! I must start this blog with a scripture that fits perfect for the way I am feeling right now! It comes from Jeremiah 33:6, which says, "'Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security. I had to take a few rest days because of this cold that decided to come back. I know and so believe in ym heart that Jesus was whipped for my healing just like HE died on the cross for my and everyone elses sins. So, "...by HIS stripes I am Healed!" (was healed over 2000 yrs ago) So, this cold can leave NOWWWW!! Haha, yea as you see i am very tired of this unwanted visitor. It keeps me up all night coughing so I gotta find a way to keep it awake all night to sort of speak, lol. So, I havent did any workout, ran or anything form of exercise since wednesday night! wow, scarey to read that..no workout thursday, friday, or saturday, and today doesnt count because sunday is resting day--sabbath day! God worked 6 days a week then rested on 7th, so I will always whether Im not feeling well or not, NO workout or work sundays! So today is 4 blog days in 1. I must stress when not feeling well it is very important to rest because you need to be at your 100% or it you will not be trying your best! I am so excited to do the next workouts, and once I get a little better and stop coughing I will begin running on my treadmill again because as of 2 week of march I will be running outside again three days a week (m-w-sat)! The saturdays will be extra special because my 9 yr old son wants to run with me in the 5k, so he will be starting to run on saturdays with me to prepare for the 5k in June, funny thing is he is already a great runner just have to teach him how to pace himself! God Bless and Keep smiling !

No comments:

Post a Comment