Saturday, February 11, 2012

Flying Free Towards The Horizon

Hello, What a great morning~~ Scripture of the day is found in Psalm 119:13 which says, "Praise be to you, LORD; teach me your decrees." I will look to you oh Lord!! All I do is brought to your attention first! All your strength and courage, will and determination, devotion and love comes from you!! ALL that I am, is because of you! THANK YOU! I am slightly stiff but did an awesome job in my workout today, a new workout had me feeling the soreness, and I must admit I had to rewind it a couple times because I was determination to do it the right way, not so sloppy, it just helped me work harder! I love improving and dance moves, a love challenges! So, now that the pain is barely here, I will now began to start running again! Treadmill saturday night couldnt come any faster! I am real tired of these challenges silly colds and pain getting in the way of me moving forward, especially since were not helping closer to my acheivement! No more!!! I am free to soar like an eagle once again! I learned to press through the pain just enough not to give up that I found out it made me become stronger!! God Bless and Keep Smiling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment