Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Loss of a feather Doesn't mean loss of a Flight!

Good morning to all! What a morning it has been--first here is today scripture thats fits my day! The scripture comes from Jeremiah 33:6 which says, “‘Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security. I woke up with a joyful heart and smile this morning and so stocked for what kind of day will come! As I began to get up this morning and walk, I felt a crack in two places in my lower back! I wasnt paying to much attention to it! Now if you have pain, make your best judgement! If you can work though it fine but if it hurts to much dont endure a workout, first seek kingdom of God because HE redeemed you of complete healing over 2000 years ago, then after talking to God, if in agreement go talk to your physician about it. So, anyways I begin my workout knowing I have lower back pain, and you know what, I dont feel nothing, no pain what so ever! I am thinking this is awesome, this pain is nothing and I will continue to work though it! Needless to say I did complete the Rock it OUT workout without any problems. Sitting down and relaxing was the issue, then it was walking. It was weird. So, no running again for me, which is so upsetting but I know I cant run if it hurts so I will rest it off the rest of day and try again in the morning to see what happens! So, if I know in my heart that I can surpass this pain (where it isnt major pain) through a workout that gives me no force that I know I will not give up to my destination of acheivement. God has great plans for me and I wont sit here and wait! God Be with everyone!! Take Care and Smile Big!!

No comments:

Post a Comment