Saturday, February 4, 2012

Flight towards Bright Horizons

Hello and greeting to all wonderful people following here! Whether there is one or more , I want to express my gratitude for reading this! Thanks! Today is a another great morning to wake up too! Here is the scripture for the day, it comes from: Psalm 119:130, "The entrance of your words give light; It gives understanding to the simple. That means it literally is a "opening" that is, their exposition gives "light" or direction in life! I am on my 2nd day of Shaun T's workouts and I can say I LOVEEEEE IT still! No pain so gain! I love feeling the intensity of the workouts, I feel instant feelins and soreness in my body when doing them. I love the fact with Body Gospel I became understanding with my temple/body that God gave me that one and foremost I must give THANKS, 2. I must take care of what HE gave me. I love over 8 inches because of Body Gospel and I am greatful, though never reached my goal. Hence starting Shaun T's, I love the dance workouts and I have fun with them...it will definitely move me forward in a great direction and I so know I will break and acheive another goal of mine real soon. Doing the Party Express was awesome, it sure was fun and it was intense, I literally felt so IMMEDIATELY!!!! The 2nd workout for for the booty, butt, yes, I rarely work it out, lol, its also another conversation that I rarely talk about or even workout. So, when doing this work out, WOWY!!! IT was so fast and painful, I managed to keep up, kind of fun, but my booty was real sore after!! It was so weird I dont think I would feel my abs hurting so much I feel they shrunk, lol I dont know. I love the feeling after the workout tho. In the workouts my legs were tightening and cramping so much, you can tell its been a while since i have really use them. Now, been thinking after this first week, I will be adding my running back in with workouts, whether its on treadmill or outside. So, sunday the resting day and monday will be bringing back the running. I looks like so far Monday and Wednesday will be my only running time outside and tuesday and thurday will be running on treadmill, as friday-sunday will be resting day!! Well have a bless day and talk to you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment