Thursday, February 16, 2012

Wind Gliding To Your Journey

Hello, Todays scriptures comes from psalms 109:1 which says, "O God, whom I praise, do not remain silent." I will not be silent when praising the Lord! I will loud like a lion, loud like a thunderstorm! Happy Valentines Day to All!! I got to eat goodies today, my will power wasnt as strong! I have a sweet tooth! I will be working hard to work off these sweets! I worked on my hip hop today! I love doing hip hop, the feeling is jaw dropping! well for my body anyways! My body seems to go past 100% of its hard work to do this one! I am never so sharp and more dedicated to a workout more than when I do this one!! Its so fun! Enjoy gliding up and down in the sky and just let the wind take you to the direction of fun! God Bless and Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment