Thursday, February 16, 2012

Continue To Soar Through The Clouds

Hello and many smiles to you today!! Here is the scripture for the day! It comes from John 14:27 which says, "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." Wow what a scripture to read first thing in the morning! After enjoying sunrise this was so surreal to my heart! Wow God leaves us PEACE, HIS peace!!!! you know that is gotta be some great and blessed peace! So, since HE gives it to you as a gift, take it and recieve it! Enjoy it!! God's peace is so much heart touching-sould searching, unconditional love PEACE!! The world doesnt give you that! So, I feel so calm and yes, at peace when my father God gives me HIS peace, it leaves no room for trouble or fear! Today was unexpected, not being able to run the treadmill because the challenges of the head cold, it makes it hard to breathe and run at same time. So, even though I am disappointed I must push it forward for another day when I can give it my 100%. I was able to do my Shaun T's workout though! I did overall work on all my body but specifically my Abs and Butt were worked on. The Hard Core Abs is one of my favorite, not having to sit on the floor to do ab workouts is great! Plus, with doing it for 2 weeks now, I see a small glimpse of lines on my upper abs showing up, i mean it isnt a huge notice but I do know and I feel a difference. Its an awesome workout and it forces my body to work together, i move other parts of my body to workout my abs, it great! Now with my second workout! Booty Time, yes a lil funny name! but yes it is booty time! There are so many moves and hard core muscles in my butt that seems to not be put to use, because WOWY it so hurts when I workout my butt. I finally learning most of the moves, which it makes it more fun! During the workout it does hurt, but I smile through the pain. Today is the last day of my 2 weeks of this workout! I start day 3rd week next week. I did my weigh in yesterday and I lost 2 inches of waist and 1.5 inches off my arms and thighs!! YAY! I feel great, workng hard and being being consistent is paying off! I am not afraid, for the Lord is always with me! Whether IDK if he actual works out with me or just cheers me on, I know HE is there so I know that HE is my muse! With the Lord all things are possible and It leaves no room for doubt or Fear! I will continue to soar through the Clouds, getting closer to acheivement! God Bless and Keep Smiling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment