Thursday, February 16, 2012

Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves!!

Good morning to all!! Today scripture comes from Proverbs 31:8 which says, "Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute. " I am to say that by me blogging I am speaking my voice to be heard, what I went through far as my weight, eating and physical appearance to now eating healthy, working out, having goals and acheiving them. I will speak through my blog to others, tell you that if I can do this--meaning beating my hard past from weight issues and now making goals such as running my 1st 5k and blogging my progress til I acheive it!! HERE ME ROAR!! YOU ALL CAN DO IT TOO! I was having slight challenges today, slightly getting heartburn from drinking coffee and eating chocolate cake! Though both good, they both arent the best for me training for my 5k, so as of friday, caffeine, bad sugars, white flours will be removed from diet. I wanna feel better before, during and after working out or running! I had two workouts I have never done before, they were fun and very chanllenges but I must say I wasnt fully prepared! I need to get new workout gear! The lose of inches on chest and waist has it made it difficult to say, to give it my full best when Im not fully supporting, defintely need proper workout attire especially since you lose inches or weight! Well I better go, time to cuddle with my kiddos! God Bless and Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment