Saturday, February 11, 2012

Flying As One During All

Good morning to all! Here is the scripture for today comes from Psalm 39:10 which says, " Remove your scourge from me; I am overcome by the blow of your hand." I dont have to explain this!! Powerful words!! Just reading it out loud! I AM OVERCOME BY THE BLOW OF YOUR HAND!!!! I am working hard on my workouts, and overcoming all negative feedback or thoughts, keep pushing forward! Another new workout today! I had to stop and rewind a few times again!! Lets say I love rewinding and doing it over and over again, I learn the steps properly and feel great with the routine and at the end of the workout!! These workouts are helping my other body parts become strong so when I start running long distances again then my body will all run together as one! Hmmm, like the Father, the Son, and Holy Spirit!! Be one with GOD is an awesome feeling, when I run--I feel HIM gliding me with HIS wings to the finish line!! I cant wait til that finish line in June is accomplished!!! God Bless and Keep smiling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment