Saturday, February 4, 2012

Acheiving A Goal Makes You A WINNER!!!

This is the 3rd day with Shaun T and his workout! I tell ya! WOWY! First Shaun T's dance party ___I love it, and mixing dance with workout is genius. Come on dancing is a workout all by itself, so more power to you Shaun T and thanks! Most moves I was able to do quickly, tho just a couple I have to learn as time goes by. Before my body parts werent always being pushed to their fullest level but with these workouts they are ALOT!!! I am feeling enthusiasm, dedication, drive and fun with this workout! I am really sore after todays workout....It hurts to move or walk..lol I love it because I will feel so much better tomorrow and after I acheive my goal. I had worked my hard core abs today again...ooohhh weeeee!! It wasnt by all means simple, my abs began to hurt immediately!!BY the end of the workout, my chubby belly hurt like bricks! I have learned whether I am doing this blogging for my first 5k fo9r myself or am I actually blogging to make a difference? It would be so cool to acheive a great goal on this 5k race and win a medal or ribbon. YOu see I am not in this race to be MZ. Popular, I am here to congrats myself for acheiving this goal, and express to others that they can do their best and that I am too proud of them whether they won a medal or ribbon or just acheived a goal. That acheivement of just running a first 5k is a medal or ribbon all by itself!! "Knowing that I can make a difference is all that matters to me!!" YOU ARE A WINNER NO MATTER WHAT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment