Friday, February 24, 2012

You Lack Nothing, so Nothing is Impossible

Hello to all! After being under the weather sort of speak, I am feeling so great now! I have so much joy and happiness today, and I slept real good too! Here is the scripture for today, which comes from Psalm 23:1, which says, "The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing." You are so right Father, I lack nothing! Thanks to you I can do all! My days was so busy so no workouts til night time but it was worth it. I tell you I was suppose to normally be tired at the time, I have usually low energy at night seeing how I use more of it during the day with the kids, so...I did the first workout--quick, fun and hard work, working the but is hard to me because you move alot of your other body just to get to the butt muscle so yes it was fun but was it hurt, amazingly enough not so much, I was able to do my second workout which was 45 minutes, and yes it was real fast, have no idea where the time had went. So, a lil whisper in my head said "do another" ...I am thinking "another one"..."sounds great"...I did the third one...and I ended up doing a total of 1 hour and 20 minutes straight and it was so much fun and so great!! I could only had a smile on my face because I was proud of myself for accomplish this when I had did any workout in nearly a week because of the cold. Yes, so I tell you again I say or the Bible says, "I lack nothing"....indeed I dont lack NOTHING because with "God ALL things are possible" so I must say if I can do one, two, even three workouts--which I challenged and pushed myslef to strive for what I want to be better, then you can too!!! God Bless and Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment