Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Unconditional Song and Dance In The Sky

Hello and Good Morning! Well today to say the least is still sore! I wont give up!! Scripture for the day is Ephesians 3:5-6 New International Version (NIV) 5 which was not made known to people in other generations as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to God’s holy apostles and prophets. 6 This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus. I will indeed share the promise of God with others!! Today is another taking it easy day! I did my workout, again hardly any problems what so ever during workout, its after with sitting and laying that makes it frustrated! I wont stop being myself, the love of dancing and glorifying God, having fun while working out my body! It will Never stop! My body was made for peace and joy yes, but your body was also meant to move and rejoice in song and dance!! Live it up I say! since I dont have limitation in my feet, legs, and body the show will go on and I will keep doing what I love to do, including working out with a little pain that is so minut to me! Like I said the other day dont over do it and seek help if you need to but know its ok to bear with the pain a little and move forward it will be such a great feeling and reward when accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment