Friday, February 24, 2012

Guide Me Towards You

Blessings to All! Here is this mornings scripture which comes from Psalm 31 2-3, which says, "Turn your ear to me, come quickly to my rescue; be my rock of refuge, a strong fortress to save me. Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me." This morning I woke up feeling a lil sore from the triple workouts last night but still feel joyful and blessed today! I seek God and when I listen to HIM, HE blesses me from all! He is my rock, my fortress, my strength, my protector and my provider! He will do all for me! I give HIM all the glory and praise Him! I did some reading today and soaking God's WORD in, it reassures me so much of my endless possiblitys. I finally did my shaun t workout and I had to push through the soreness because I was still sore from last night but I must be determine to move forward. God Bless and Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment