Saturday, February 11, 2012

Driving Through The Wind Pays Off

Blessings to all! I feel so determined to beat this pain I am in!! Scripture for the day comes from Proverbs 12:22 which says, "The LORD detests lying lips, but he delights in people who are trustworthy." well, I am healed and have been no more than 2000 years ago because of Jesus Christ! That is no lie! My mouth will speak the way I feel. So, PAIN be gone NOW in the Name Of Jesus Christ! I will push forward and do my very best. I will do HIS work and believe and trust in HIM all the time. So, doing my workout at first was a little in tense for the first few minutes because I heard a little crack some what in my hip, not bad though. Then once I got going the back was gone completely, just moved the pain to the right hip. That was mild too! I was able to push through all my workout with smiles and sweats! I endure all pain and discomfort because at the end I felt most wonderful and loved the way my body felt which made me smile! I love that so much!! The workout was incredible and gets better everyday I do it! The only time I actually feel discomfort is when I sit straight for to long or I bend over wrong. I know I am healing because I feel so wonderful in my body! I give all thanks and glory to God!! God Bless and Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment