Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Away In Warm Nest

Hello, From Januray 28,201-January 31, 2012 I was having the best few days. I had just got over a cold a week our so prior to this and I was losing my voice with still ear pain again, then to also mention having hip pain. So, I was forced to rest once again. No workout or running! I even did minimal house work. The challenges that come with training for something as a 5k just comes to show that nothing comes easy. It definitely hasnt been a piece of cake to train for this 5k. between weather, colds, and pains. It comes a little frustrating. I will never give up though!! I have been doing more resting and thinking than anything else in these last few days. It is amazing when you take time away from lifes business, you stop to smell the flowers or coffee, whatever your fortay is. I can sit down more often and hear God talking to me so much more. It is amazing!! I make more time for my Father God, and everything, I mean EVERYTHING just falls into place!! HE is just so amazing. If it wasnt for God I wouldnt even be here. I have did alot of realizing each day to day issue I may have with my life, my family, my training...wahtever it maybe God has placed the answers infront of me. In the most important book ever, The HOLY BIBLE!! Now, I am not sitting here discussing God and HIS WORD to bore you or turn you away from my blog, I am here obviously blogging my feeling and my ways through this training and GOD is foremost number in my life and HE will be along side of me in the 5k race when I run. Just like HE is with me now with life and my training. Here is a wonderful scripture that best desribes the way I am feeling!!! Psalm 139:23-24 New International Version (NIV) 23 Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. 24 See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. Well, reading this warms my heart immensely!!!! Well, tomorrow will be a brand new day! Everyday is a new day, yesterday is gone, tomorrow is near and fresh! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment