Thursday, February 16, 2012

Enjoying The Flight With A Smile

Hello!!!! Today is the 3rd week of the new workout! Wowy I cant believe the time! Here is today scripture which is found in Psalms 113:2-3 which says, "Let the name of the Lord be praised, both now and forevermore. From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the Lord is to be praised. " Well I love this because is such important of my life. As I wake up I will praise the Lord, as I do through the day til after sunset til the end of the day! As so on FOREVER AND FOREVER!!! Thank you Lord for the air I breathe to live, enjoy life, workout, help others and most importantly to worship and praise you! Today is a double workout! I start by Rock it out! Dancing and working out to rock n roll music! Some bring back memories! This workout is so strenuous but I enjoy it tremndously! I work through the pain with a smile! the sencond workout is party express, by all means this one is so much fun, I love doing it! Let I remind you again, I love to dance!! I feel this workout go so fast because its full of dancing, I feel like Im trying out for "So you think you can dance" and Im in the audition. Usually dance auditions you take a choregraphed workout workout they give you and you have to learn it real good and real quick or you will be out. With workout I get to do it over and over again, and perfect it with my own feelings! Its great! I have scheduled as of today that since weather is real nice for winter, mid-march I will begin to run outside again, twice a week 3.1 miles, the next month I will increase it to three days a week, then by last months I will just increase the distance of my run! I will praise God during good and bad! God bless and Keep smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment