Saturday, February 4, 2012

Strength and Courage to Fly Again!

Today is a new day, a new me, a new workout!! A new sort of things are springing up and it feels great! Scripture for today can be found in: Proverbs 12:18, "...but the tongue of the wise promotes health." WOW, that is powerful to me! THe power of the words that you say with your tongue and out of your mouth determines how you, your mind, and body feel. If you speak blessings to your body, your body will stay blessed and healthy the way God intended it to be, if you speak cursing to your body and let negative thoughts take over your will feel exactly that. I have learned that and it depends life or death! Havent you heard the saying, "The power of life or death is in your hands!? It is sooooo true! That is another way of me preparing and train for this 5k because as long as my thoughts and words line up with the blessed and healthy way I feel...I will continue to feel GREAT and JOYFUL the way I do! Waking up this morning with so much JOY in my heart, it moved me forward in another direction, a more positive direction on my path to this training of this 5k. POSITIVE AND JOYFUL ALL THE WAY! I had barely looked at my new workout, Shaun T's workout to be exact for only 10 minutes and I decided to start..It just looked so fun and there was dancing on there which I love; so, all the better, a dancing workout is exactly what I have been looking for! I feel free again!!! As I pushed through the first of two wrokouts I have to do, I was feeling the sweat, the muscles and joints moving, they were hurting in a good way, it was awesome! I love to actually feel my abs moving. Even working my butt was hard because the workouts were fast and intense...it hurt to sit for a little while!! I found a perfect scripture for the way I am feeling right now after this workout. It comes from Psalm 150:4, "...Praise HIM with the trimbel and Dance." Take Care and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment