Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Flying Through The Wind Is So Much Fun!!

Hello and what a great day it is! Today scripture comes from Matthew 23:5 which says, “Everything they do is done for people to see:..." Today is the day of rest and it couldnt come any faster! Doing this new set of workouts is honestly hurting in a fun way, I mean, I am feeling the pain and soreness in me right away but when its time to relax I am using every minute to do that just rest! TODAY IS THE SABBATH DAY.... This is what I have learned the first week of my new workout! Well I can say I do my workouts in privacy of my home by myself but I love to tell my testimony of weight loss, workout journey and training for this 5k, so it will inspire others to do the same and have confidence!! It seems that ever since starting the new Shaun T workouts that my confidence has been so much better! I love these workouts, they are fun, they push me to drive harder and more which intells make me feel so good at the end of the workout. It has been a relief to do these workouts, I mean I get a better feeling when I do these workouts instead of the others. I do know the other workouts did help in their own way to get where I am today but Shaun T's will for sure get me farther then when I was before. I have been pushing myself to the limit and it has been so much fun doing it! It is so nice to express myself who I am in dancing, I am not in any way a professional dancer but I have love to dance since I was real little, mom would say it was right after I started to walk, who know shaking those hips, haha! I am a natural! Sometimes flying through the Wind is so much Fun!! I know it seems hard at times when starting a new workout and pushing through the pain, but in the long run it is such an awesome choice because seeing your smile on your face is the best reward!! TTYL, God Bless & Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment