Friday, January 27, 2012

Kicking fear and Rejoicing in JOY..fly free!

Blessing to All, Todays scipture says, "For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self control." 2 Timothy 1:7. I so am at that point in my life with training that I cant be fearful of the 5k race I will be running. I havent even race it yet and I fear myself away from it. So, that scripture best fits me today. I use to worry about how I would run compare to others. first of all that doesnt even matter, this is me and God at this race no matter waht happens I do my very best and he smiles with me with excitement, enduring the JOY I am having. I am erasing FEAR from the training and replacing it will JOY. Fear all is: False Evidence Appearing Real. And JOY is: To rejoice; to be glad; to delight; to exult. That explains enough for me. I will not appeal to Fear anymore, I rather be full of JOY, rejoice in all! My kids would sing this song if I would say this would rejoice, "Rejoice in the Word always, again I say rejoice, rejoice, again I say Rejoice!" even that song makes me full of JOY!! Well, I better go and be full of JOY there is lots for me to do tomorrow! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment