Saturday, January 21, 2012

Tough Flight brings delays

Good morning, I will say I dont feel the best. I cant help but to feel challenges with this cold. I will get up and see if I can accomplish a workout..I didnt sleep well last night due to coughing so I am not sure. As the birdie would say, "I am going down out of the storm, time to find cover til the storm blows over." I do drink plenty to keep myself hydrated, feel like i drank 3 gallons already, I dont have much of a taste bud though so its looks to be soup for lunch. I am not going to tell you how long and slow this day went, I had rested all day. Felt like a huge white out acquired because I have strength to push this today. I am needing my Father God to show me clearly where my strength is to on, surpassing this, whatever. I will leave with this: Psalm 6:1-4 "O Lord, do not rebuke me in YOUR anger, Nor chasten me in YOUR hot displeasure. Have mercy on me, O Lord , for my bones are troubled. My soul also is greatly troubled; But You, O Lord --how long? Return, O Lord, deliver me! Oh, save me for Your mercies' sake! God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment