Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Moving Mountains

Hello..I'm apologize for delaying this blog..life keeps you so busy. What a gorgeous morning it is..waking up a Sunday morning with a beautiful sunrise, surely the Lord was with me at at that moment..smiling at me and saying good morning. I'm so excited to go to church service this morning. I feel mezmorized to go today..like God is pulling my hand.
So, I'm at church and I feel so joyous and free. Today is the last day of our temporary fill in for our pastor. She truly did an outstanding job. Of course I'm excited to have pastor return..he makes the congregation feel at home when he is here.
So, today service is about "Moving Mountains". It was so in detail..so profound..so heart touching. No wonder I was drawn to church..it was meant for me, like it was meant for many. .
Mark 9:14 says, "And when HE came to the disciples, HE saw a great multitude around them,and scribes disputing with them." I take this as Jesus came to HIS disciles, HE saw so many people that there were people in doubt telling Jet issus and disciples saying they don't believe the boy wont be healed. Negative was then as it is now. We cant let peoples words and actions take hold of our heart.
So, yes today is the Lords day. I rejoice and give HIM thanks and ALL THE GLORY!!
Today was so pleasant yet simple. It was my resting day as it is the Lords. He says we have 6 days to work and have fun, the 7th day/ sabbath day is left for HIM. So, meditating HIS word is my main reason for today..I however did one small thing because I choose not to be a coach potato. I ran on the treadmill. It was such a nice day, I got to open part of the window. Feel Gods fingers touch me as I ran on the treadmill. I didnty close my eyes but closed and subdued my thoughts, cleared them. Thought of the 5k race, all that I am working for. And I to wont have negative people discouraging me from running this 5k. Remember you can do all things through Christ which strengthens me." You have strength, courage, thoughts, heart, mouth and mind of God. So, no matter what someone may say or do; You will Move your Mountain and your race will be completed and acheived. The Lord, our God, is running that race with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment