Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Determination to Fly No Matter

Well Hello and greeting to all! Today is a school day off for kids so since I woke up early. The day will start!! Like my older son always says,"Mom when the sun comes up in the morning that is your alarm clock mom." Go figure, out of the mouth of babes. So, as they take there time to wake up, play with toys, no rush to come downstairs. I get ready to run on the treadmill. After to getting dressed and prepared, I sit down and open my BIBLE to Psalm 19:5a which says, "And rejoice like a strong man to run its race." Well said!!!!! I rose from the chair with true inspiration in my heart and got my playlist ready. I even did some math in my head. Funny, I figured this: 8(songs) @ (average give or take) 3 minutes each to = 24 minutes to run. I can do that, I love music and music muses me in with running. So, I began to run and all I see is the race line, some people ahead of me and some people behind me, but no sweat. I am running at my own pace, indeed I am, with just listening to the songs makes time go faster. It feels great but my throat was being challenging...I was constantly clearly my throat and holding in all the coughs otherwise I would have to get off the treadmill. Wasn't going to happen!!! I just have to get to 24 minutes. So, time went by and I got so tired and my throat was so dry. I had to give myself a closer goal. I will finish this song nearest to 20 minutes. I did, I felt great but soon as I got off the treadmill I began to cough alot. Seems to be all my body could handle today. I used so much energy to run and the remainder holding in all my coughs. I felt great during the run, whether it was only on the treadmill or really in a race. I did my very best. I was determination to win my race for the day, I flew high and as far as I could. You can too! I will do my best tomorrow too!! God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment