Thursday, January 12, 2012

UnCertain Path with God's Gentle Touch

What an incredible morning!! Got up so swiftly that I missed the sunrise this morning. As kids got ready for school I began my morning with stretch in the spirit, though only ten minutes I felt so awake all over my body after it was done.
Today was a busy day and didnt get alot of training so far.
I was so excited to break my pushup record of 37 pushups in a minute, that as I went down on the stairs to start, I hurt my right hand again. Thumb joint area began to hurt, this frustration was intense for me. I wanted to do pushups...I felt like I got shit down. I mean I didn't have to stop any other workout just couldnt put pressure on my hand...because it huet and throbbed so bad. I have no idea what is the reason for the pain but I do know its affecting my upper body training. This will only be a yemperiry problem.." by His stripes we have been healed." So, this pain is gone !!!Gods healing is neverending!!!
I wanted to say that when I dont give up, then I am closer to acheiving!! So, I will continue...
After kids go to bed, I do another workout, I did core revalation. This is the one that usually beats me up, dont get me wrong I dont stop. It is just when I begin I love it and when I get to the thighs and core exercise together I get shakey and it seems like all the weight of the world is on my legs. Funny, people may think that about other parts of their lives but my legs are sure heavy enough.
So, now I fight to keep doing these leg reps, while legs are shaking, I ask God to give me stregnth to acheive these simple exercises. I mean HE did say, "I can do all things through Christ which stregnthens me." I can though HIM, I am not suppose to do it alone. Our Father will support us, HE will support me through the good and bad, the acheivements and pains. I Praise HIM no matter!
Though I may not be strong at these I will continue to work hard and do my best on this journey to acheive this accomplishment...this Prize at the end of the 5k run.
Ending note: Due to my hard work and dedication, and for my support for awareness of cancer. T.M.F.O. Cares (Cancer Awareness) will be sponsoring me during my 5k run in June 2012. I will be donating my time to help spread the awareness of cancer by supporting T.M.F.O. Cares. As I run my first 5k, I will be wearing the offical T.M.F.O Cares (Cancer Awareness) Tshirt. By doing my part I will be asking people to help donate $1.oo to my run, and each dollar donated, 100% will be donated to T.M.F.O. Cares (Cancer Awareness). I will also be donating to T.M.F.O. Cares (Cancer Awareness) for I know this is a important cause to help. I have had and know people who have survived, and also lost loved ones to cancer. So, this is a very close and important cause to me.

I come to a conclusion that obviously I dont know my own path, and I have no control where I end up. I do know though by working hard, with dedication, and with Gods Love and enduring faith in me, I will acheive great going through and finally be at the path that God has desired for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment