Friday, January 27, 2012

Restoration Of My Wing

Hello and greeting to everyone! I love the feel of this cool winters breeze as I wake up. Here is the morning scipture for everyone, I believe it best sums up the way I have been feeling and what I will be feeling because my Father God loves me and wants the best for me. Proverbs 16:19, (NIV) "It is better to be of a lowly with the poorman to divide the spoil with the proud." (and to continue ".. have mean thoughts of themselves and their own righteousness, and submit to the righteousness of the Son of God, and wholly trust in him for salvation;) There is the BIG WORD that I have to learn for God loves me, I must TRUST in HIM!!! After having a great and peaceful night sleep, I came to the consideration that when I would do my other workouts and running I would do them with such dedication and determination but also there was a point in those workouts and running that I wasnt at clear mind and focus, so then I wouldnt give it my all. So, at times I would start the workout with triedness and weakness, so it would be like a flight but after so much time I would land to get recharged!! Now, I dont understand that because I do know when I first started I was so exited and every part of my mind and body would work together. Now it aint so! I am here to tell you when you rededicate yourself, its like old home for example: the house and its plantation are perfect in every way but inside needs alot of repair. So, you would tear the whole house down because of the inside, it would become innovated...new idea or method, whereas invention refers more directly to the creation of the idea or method itself. So, I intell will do just that, I have already started two different ways of innovating me, 1. is take the time and give more time to medidate in the WORD of God day and night, and personally it doesnt mean only day and night, I took that as meditate God's WORD when i first wake up and before I go to bed. Now because I have more time on my hands, (temporary removing cell phone from my life), it gives me even more time to be with God. I love it tremendously!! I am even hearing HIM speak to me more, I have more time to SURRENDER IN SILENCE! My family is feeling it as well. So, by giving God, your creator more, HE will intell give you more, BLESSING!! 2. I had cut in half my workout I was previously doing to just do the workouts I need, what is important to me is if I already do tons of cardio through the day I truly dont need to increase that, I need to challenge and upgrade my level, at least do the workouts that will help me to improve on my body, like strengthening, core, abs, and mostly running because H-E-L-L-O (haha) hence I am running my first 5k in June 2012, wow, its it 5 months away. So, at this ending point, I will be innovating myself through the WORD of God. Everything will fall into place. Have a wonderful and Blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment