Saturday, January 21, 2012

Father Pulls Me Through The Storm

Good morning to all!! I am feeling a little bumped today...You know what that means. Back to training!!! Workout time YAY!! I will move forward a little. Its workout time and I am feeling so great. All moves are feeling great and the breeze through the window is helping to equally help me feel great. Sweat and outside breeze! What a great combination! So, as I get through to biceps workout..I notice and feel the shake...its definitely been a few days. i managed to push through the bicep shake, then proceeds to the push ups, I did great however the feeling in my right hand thumb joint is pretty sore, I pushed through it but gave up right before the end. Then to the mountain climbs...ooohhh seems like they are my worst enemy. I mean I love to stand like a pyramid but not in motion because my hand again hurts and seems to throb with this one even more. Overall I did great on the workout but there is some challenges that i need to surpass, I need to move forward not stand still just because of my hand. When I began to feel not good again I said.."Depart from me, all you calamities." Psalm 6:8. I refuse to let this whatever keep me down. I did great for today, I will not over do myself for I am still tired from being up all night coughing. Never give up and do your best! Sorry I have to cut this short, Sometimes a little bit of inspiration goes along way. I will leave you with some great words that are on this great workout DVD "Body Gospel". "I am sewing seeds into my life to become a happier healthy person." Amen. I do want to sew seeds into my life, and become a happier and healthier person. God gave me this body, so I will take care it, spiritually and physically! God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment