Thursday, January 12, 2012

Joyful Noise Finds the Missing Key

Good Morning to All:
I had woke up late this morning but with patience I still managed to have a good start to morning.
Here is a great scripture for the day!
Psalm 27:1-2, "The Lord is my Light and my Salvation;
whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the stronghold of my life;
of whom shall I be afraid?
When evildoers assail me
to eat up my flesh,
my adversaries and foes,
it is they who stumble and fall.
So, I take this as, The Lord is my Light and Salvation, no wrong thoughts will keep me full of fear or afraid! The enemies will be persistent and bother me so much, but instead they will fall with trying to break me. NEVER!!

I began the day with spirital thoughts, clearing my mind helps me to proceed in my day. It must have been a day for me because my eating wasnt as good, I mean I am on a fst, so no junk or sweets, but I am drinking juice and no water, and skip breakfast when I was actually hungry.
It is important to get up first and foremost, give thanks to the Lord for giving me this day, then meditate HIS WORD, once I do--eat an healthy breakfast or small healthy smoothie...so I wont be to full during the morning and able to do workout later morning or early afternoon. But instead I drinking mulit glasses of juice, no breakfst, no water, no workout, and really no physical activity. I am feeling the difference. I feel tired and weak.
So, I get to the point I get a headache when my friend told me that God's precious WORDS have been speaking to you, telling you to take all the books out of the books shelf. Look for that key! I treaded taking books off the shelf, I only took all the books of two shelfs, which was plenty enough. I get to the point I wanted to end and then a song pops in my head, " I got the Joy JoY Joy down in my heart, yea, down in my heart." well, that is a song my children listen too. And at that point I open up this lil plastic 3 drawers, I open up first shelf and move papers..."JOY JOY JOY JOY" starting singing in my heart head and heart!! There it was the KEY to my treadmill. It has been found after 3 months. I give all Glory to God, Praise God, your Joyful music played in my head returned played in my heart return found the key, not just to the treadmill, back to were I must have been in doubt in God's Joy in me so I should return ALWAYS have JOY in HIM, no matter what.
So, after finding the key, I was feeling great...time went by.
Now its night time I get to endure with fun and joy is my Body Revival workout. At first the workout wsa fun, then I seemed to be off balanced. Of course having quiet while working out I find the answers to my off balnceness. At the middle I have a huge joyful smirk on my face, I know I can do this, I must do this in joy because God works in JOY with me all day!
I have been drinking juice all day and no water, I of course no better. When drinking water I feel great like I have so much more energy, with the juice I have heaviness in my chest full of air. So, the rest of juice is gone and replaced with ice water. Plus, I thought because I wasnt doing a normal me today, which means I am active all day, whether working out, running or weights, I am doing some sort of activity..most of the day I have been mostly sitting. It is so not me.
So, in finding the missing key to my treadmill, I find more!! I find Joyful Noise in My Heart! And to me that is the most important thing because if you dont have joy or cant find joy in your life, then you will feel the way I felt, full of air ready to explode or weak and empty.

I give so much praise to God for all HE has did for me and my family!

Now off to rest, nice glass of ice water and a healthy bedtime snack of apples and cheese.

Good night and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment