Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Open Your Wings to New Horizons

Well, hello and greetings to you all. Sorry for delay..life has such a way of keeping you busy, that I feel like you dont have enough arms..
I am amazed I went to bed late, and with my thought of being positive I woke up by 515 am to do my workout. There was slight challenges because I woke up with a head cold, and so I was able to do my 100%. I though did my very best and God says that is important. I will be stepping out of boundaries and arising to a new level later. Run at simple smaller times and because little is just as important as big, I know all the running with help. Regular home cleaning/exercising helps to be me stretched.
Today is so different to me. I went on my very first prayer group. It was a step out of my boundaries. I felt great afterwards. Believing in your self because God believes in you. I must continue the positive journey forward. I have less than 6 months to the run and I must move forward a little bit harder, I am increasing my upper body, cardio and running more. I must accomplish the goal I have or at least try my best to get as close as possible.
Set your goal and work hard to get it, know that God is with you all the way and HE wouldnt have it any different.
So, I am deciding besides doublle up in a few things, double up in prayer. I so believe that the power of prayer works; So, my attention will be more on God, and his Word!
I have been greatful to find out that two adult family members will be running their first 5k with me; My 9 year old son so wants to run with me, he is an outstanding running but unsure if he will prepared for this, plus I love him dearly I have to pay attention to doing my best and if I stick with him while he runs I will go slowly, wont I? Am I thinking wrong? Then My oldest daughter and her father will be walking with us,a bonding sort of moment for them; this is a 5k run/walk. So, it is becoming of more importance to me everyday to work harder and harder. Whether I dont do under 14 minutes, I will stand tall and proud and do my best.
I do believe in many ways I along with others running/walking with me are setting their own wings wide and ready to soar freely towards the beautiful horizon. What about you?
I keep imagining what preparing and actually running in this 5k will do for me. It will improve who I am, and whom I become!

Talk you all later, God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment