Friday, January 27, 2012

Wings Glide Fast and Free with Patience

Hey Everyone, Todays scripture comes from Phillipians 4:16, "Do not be anxious about, but in everything by prayer and supplication with Thanksgiving let your requests be known to God." I had a great night sleep, though I tell you I woke up feeling real sore from last night workout. Today has been a simple day today, housework and meditating time for God today. I am sore, at first I was going to be upset because I wanted to do another workout but I am so sore, so instead of being anxious and physically doing my workout, I am spiritually working out my body, mind, heart, and soul with the God, and my Lord. I am learning that if I dont stress about working out or running when the day comes when everything all lines up and its that perfect day, you will know. I cant stress myself out, tired myself and over do myself because I am anxious about this 5k coming in 5 months. It wont help. So, that is why I have not ran on my treadmill lately because I push myself than I become disappointed if I dont acheive great. I have to "Seek the Kingdom" first all requests will be granted to me. Of course it being winter I am not able to run outside, I am not properly prepare for it as well. I got a inspirational saying that fits my running, "Losing weight is like climbing a staircase. Each step might seem like nothing but they all eventually add up for you to get to the top. Don't stop climbing. Make yourself proud." WOW, that is great stuff! I feel like that all the time, its the enthusiasm for climbing that becomes challenging, though I love challenges. Today is short, just know I am doing what I need to do to prepare all parts of me for this 5k run. Talk you all soon. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment